Friday, December 17, 2010

Baker's Gift Idea: Dishcloths


Is it just me or is Christmas approaching extra rapidly this year? I somehow convinced myself an extra week existed in December, a conviction which I sadly discovered to be completely false as I glanced at my calender this morning.

So, if you are still searching for a few functional items to gift the baker in your life, here is another suggestion: good-quality, durable dishcloths.

Dishcloths! Perhaps not glamorous, but an invaluable item on baking days. I always have one nearby to keep my work space neat and tidy.

Many different brands make dishcloths, but my favorite are from Williams-Sonoma, which are available throughout the year in a variety of colors. If your baker has been extra good this year, you might consider throwing in the matching towels!

Williams-Sonoma Dishcloths, Set of Four (available in-stores) $8

2 comments:

  1. I used to ask for dish towels for Christmas and you made fun of me...I guess Mummy really does know stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept thinking of that the whole time I was writing this post! Still not a glamorous gift, but I guess Mummy is always right :o)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs