Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies

Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies

These soft, creamy cookies just beg for a tall, cold glass of milk to accompany them.


I happened to know just the person who could appreciate stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth peanut butter cookies and a glass of milk.


So I rolled out a batch this past weekend and used the biggest cookie cutter that would still allow me to fit the cookies in their container.


Then I shipped them off and was slightly jealous they would appear again in a much warmer place than Manhattan.


The lucky devils.


Happy Birthday Uncle David!

1 comment:

  1. [...] I, stupidly, made the mistake of saying I made a homemade version of these cookies for my uncle’s birthday. [...]

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs